The recent anniversary of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)’s implementation commemorated the first full year that businesses dealing with EU resident data have spent operating in this new regulatory environment. This article from Forbes highlights the broadening recognition and acceptance that privacy regulations aren’t going away, and presents data showing that accelerating privacy regulation is a top concern of executives in 2019. It makes a case for using GDPR as a catalyst to establish broader data protection strategies and adopt technology that has a meaningful impact on data security.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Protect your data in files, apps, and devices, within and across an organization
- Azure SQL or SQL Server: Which one is right for you?
- AI leveling the playing field with Dynamics 365
- Smooth success: How we gained manufacturing insights with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- A Closer Look At Hybrid-Cloud And Multi-Cloud Approaches
Audit & Compliance
Mobile Device Security
Security as a Service