Microsoft commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) very large enterprises may realize by deploying Office 365. The purpose of this study is to provide readers at large organizations (more than 20,000 users) with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of Office 365 on their organizations.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Office 365 Small and Midsize Business
- Nuvem Tecnologia Makes Big Data Possible for Rural Farmers Everywhere
- Rainbow Six Siege Uses Azure to Deliver Immersive Multiplayer Games Globally
- Surface Empowers Advanced Neurotechnology Solution
- The best performing firms see a 21% increase in profit in departments with the most engaged workers. Boost teamwork with @Office365.
Audit & Compliance
Mobile Device Security
Security as a Service